Hi all,

many thanks for all your testing efforts so far. While I'm deferring many of
the reported issues to the time after the release, I'm starting to feel
confident that we've found and fixed the most serious showstoppers.

I've just prepared a -test5 release, available at http://rkward.sf.net/temp/ .
If you've tested some of the previous -test releases, you will not find too
many differences, but it would still be nice, if you could make sure, the
installation and basic features continue to work.

Barring further grave problems, I'll try to roll up the final release on
Monday or Tuesday.

Regards
Thomas