On 08/10/18 00:57, ~Stack~ wrote:

For example, if home directories are nfs mounted from half a dozen
servers, does this mean I need half a dozen d/b *just* for /home?
Not necessarily. I have two "data" directories which I mounted
/cluster/data[12] and as a single mount point I had Robinhood just
pointed to /cluster as the top level.
Notice it will work only if you specify "check_mounted = no" in the config (see https://github.com/cea-hpc/robinhood/wiki/tmpfs_admin_guide#general-parameters) Else it will check that your "/cluster" directory is mounted and is the expected FS type before doing anything.

Regards,
Thomas