On 08/09/2018 08:25 PM, Andrew Elwell wrote:
>> Instead, I use Grafana[3]. If you have a small bit of SQL experience, it
>> is fairly trivial to pull in the data and display it nicely. If you go
>> this route, let me know and I might be able to give you some pointers. I
>> didn't implement the full Robinhood view, just the portions I really
>> need and found useful but I can at least help you get started.
>
> oooh - please share!
> I've just got a general overview of the health with the lustre
> changelog backlog and standard metrics from the host that robinhood
> runs on, but I hadn't considered adding the robinhood DBs (we have one
> per lustre filesystem to answer the original posters Q) directly as a
> data source into grafana

Usually my employer is very generous with allowing me to contribute to
Open Source projects, but a concern (internal politics) was brought up
such that I needed to follow our general release procedures this time.
So sorry this isn't just a code dump for you. However, this should be
everything you need to get a sample up and going.

https://gitlab.com/chris.stackpole/RobinhoodGrafanaDashboard

Let me know if you have questions.

~Stack~