By the way, could you perhaps also help with this?

"So if one wants to uninstall Citadel one just deletes the directories inside /usr.
But what happens to the systemd unit or system scripts used to start Citadel at boot? Shouldn't they be also deleted?"

Because I already tried uncommenting the line at the end of easy install script that deletes the build directory (which is placed inside /tmp), but when running again the script it no longer downloads the actual gz files, seemingly because out of hash comparison script determines that Citadel installation doesn't require any update.
So I'd need to completely uninstall Citadel, or so I guess...

Thanks.