Sorry if I wasn't clear about this:  version 924 is not published yet !

 It's in the git repository and I believe it's functionally complete, but
I have not tested it enough to release it to the world yet.  I will probably
test it here on Uncensored first.

 While I was working in this part of the code I made a bunch of other changes.
 I now understand more about how a JID is constructed and that it doesn't
have to strictly match the account name; it just has to be unique for XMPP
to work properly.  I also understand that the client must accept the JID that
the server assigns to it.  So the heuristics of the protocol handler now work
with those assumptions.

 The JID is now constructed from the user's primary Internet e-mail address.
 But not every user had one of those.  They do now!  When a user logs in,
Citadel Server now checks to see if the "primary internet email address"
field of the user account is empty, and if it is, it generates a new address
and assigns it to the account.

 Login handlers have been simplified.  I've eliminated the "master user" feature
which wasn't being used by anyone and was probably a security risk anyway.
 This was originally written for a project involving Asterisk where a Citadel
server was used as a voice mailbox, using IMAP instead of simply forwarding
voicemails to email, which is how everyone does it now.  If we ever need this
in the future, I have an idea for how it could be done more cleanly.

 It's all much cleaner and I feel good about it.  After it's been tested some
more, it'll be published.