Hi,
I would like to add another point to our meeting agenda.

I would like share my intention of taking over the management of official ReactOS Twitter account.

You already know that in the end of April 2020, I have started a Turkish account to promote ReactOS. Limited success for now, will do a massive promotion when 0.4.14 is released.
The thing is, quite interesting things happen in ReactOS and few are shared with public. This is caused from the inactivity of Victor Martinez Calvo, unfortunately. I would like to step up and help here. Hopefully, followers of ReactOS (and potential contributors) will increase.

Best regards,
Can