On 10/30/07, Jonathan Swartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> $column is a Rose::DB::Object::Metadata::Column::Timestamp, according
> to the error. The errors originate from all sorts of operations, but
> they always end in the exact error message above - it is always
> Timestamp.
>
> I can try loading Timestamp explicitly. But it sort of defies logic -
> if Timestamp weren't loaded, how would it know that Timestamp is an
> overloaded package? (Timestamp has no overloading of its own, it
> inherits it indirectly from Column).

Yes, it doesn't make much sense, but not much about the
overload-related bugs I've seen does :-/  Can you edit QueryBuilder.pm
to see if you can at least work around it?  For example, use
$column->name ne $method instead of relying on $column's overloaded ""
operator.  If that works, I can change the code.

-John