Just need about 4-5 more empty measures to finish notating this
composition.  The segments extend through the end of measure 48 but when
I try to stretch them longer or set the duration longer, they just snap
back to the same length.  Likewise if I try to create an empty segment
past measure 48 then join it to the prior segment. The documentation at
http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/doc:manual-en#creating_segments
seems to indicate you can lengthen segments arbitrarily with no limit.
The segment duration dialog does not agree with the segment and notation
views either.  Segment duration is 52 measures 0 beats, but the segment
and notation views show the staff ending at the end of measure 48.

Am I doing something wrong?  Any helpful hints?

Rosegarden 12.12.25
Qt version 4.8.3
Build key:  d7cce99897

Thank you