On 26/04/14 11:55, Victor henri wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to apply Reverb to a single MIDI track in Rosegarden. There
> is a knob for that for each track but it seems not working.

My version of Rosegarden (14.06) is correctly sending a controller 91
event (the reverb controller in General Midi) when the 'Reverb' knob is
turned, so my guess is that the synth / soundfont you are using isn't
responding to such controller.

Qsynth seems to completely override this and the only way to add reverb
seemsto be using its own controls.

On the other hand fluidsynth (from command line) responds correctly to
the reverb (and chorus) control changes.

Lorenzo.