Hi everyone!

I've been using RoseGarden for several monthes, but I still can't find
how to use it the most effectively.

Here is my situation:
- I'd like to use multiple soundfonts in multiple formats: sf2, gig and sfz
- Sometimes, I have several banks for one instrument. For instance a
guitar with a normal sound and a muted sound.
- I'd like something simple, ie. I open my file in RoseGarden, I press
"play" and there is sound.

Currently, I only use SF2 files with fluidsynth dssi plugin, because
LinuxSampler plugin don't remember the configuration.
When I have an instrument with several sound, I use several tracks.
Maybe is there a easier way to do this, for example with program changes
? (even if the different sounds are not from the same soundfont file)

Recently I've discovered Carla, but it's only available as lv2 plugin,
which RoseGarden does not support. I've tried to connect RoseGarden and
Carla with jack connections, but It's not very practicle. I create a
midi device for each track which I connect to the input of the soundfont
created by Carla. Maybe is there also a better way to do this ?

Thanks for your advices!

Anton Curl