Thanks for your reply. This is really interesting, and the result is
quite good. I take a note of that for later.
But currently, I use Rosegarden for composing more that recording, and
I'd like something more ambulant and working offline on a single machine.

However, I've a question. When you create a MIDI track in RoseGarden,
which MIDI output do your use ? do you create a dedicated MIDI device
for each track ?

Using only jack and not plugins makes the creation of a track longer,
and it imposes to use a session manager. But if I can't find a better
solution, I think I'll go that way.