Thanks for the tips !!!.

(It was my first post,
I did not yet understand how to respond and continue message thread in
the mailing list. :-), this is a direct reply from my usual email client.)

I already imported the .sf2 files and played around with banks.
I will try the way to add control events to set the program and channel
at track start and see if fludsynth behaviour changes.

Alfredo