On 07/15/2017 05:58 AM, chuck elliot via Rosegarden-user wrote:

instruments do not sound until I manually reset the program.
Then, even if I save the composition, the same thing happens
when I load it again. Have I missed something?

You missed a lengthy back and forth where Ted tried to sort all of that stuff out, working closely with a guy who kept having and reporting problems. We thought all of that was sorted out, but maybe not.

Let's see. Freshly started Sound Canvas. Start RG. Load the most recent file I was working on. Verify that it's still set to play through the correct MIDI output.

In theory, my Sound Canvas should be showing programs on different channels now. Is it?

Yes.  Yes, it is.

This is with the latest SVN.