Ignore my last message. I was mistaken (it was late!)

New finding - RG is sending 2 sets of PCs on loading
this particular .rg file. Firstly the correct set as
configured in RG and then a complete set of channels
1-15 with different instrument settings and these are
overwriting the correct ones in the M3.

I do not know where these settings are coming from. They
do not correspond to the default studio settings. I presume
the .rg file has gotten corrupted somehow and contains
conflicting intrument configs... ?

Chuck.