On 04/18/2018 04:34 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
On 04/18/2018 12:00 AM, David W. Jones wrote:
Thanks. Keep me posted. RG on my laptop works, RG on desktop is the broken one. Same RG version on both.
Would be quite happy to compile from source.

  OK, latest svn might fix it.  I've revamped the debugging output and switched from free() to jack_free().

   The instructions I use for building from source are here:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:eclipse

   Let me know if you need any help.

Ted.

Thanks, Ted. I'll try that this Saturday.

--
David W. Jones
http://dancingtreefrog.com