On 04/18/2018 09:34 PM, david wrote:
On 04/18/2018 04:34 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
On 04/18/2018 12:00 AM, David W. Jones wrote:
Thanks. Keep me posted. RG on my laptop works, RG on desktop is the broken one. Same RG version on both.
Would be quite happy to compile from source.

   OK, latest svn might fix it.  I've revamped the debugging output and switched from free() to jack_free().

   The instructions I use for building from source are here:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:eclipse

   Let me know if you need any help.

Ted.

Thanks, Ted. I'll try that this Saturday.

Tried the build. Got these messages

Msg that appeared during build process:

/home/david/rosegarden-source/rosegarden-svn/src/gui/editors/guitar/Fingering.cpp: In member function ‘Rosegarden::Guitar::Fingering::Barre Rosegarden::Guitar::Fingering::getBarre() const’: /home/david/rosegarden-source/rosegarden-svn/src/gui/editors/guitar/Fingering.cpp:81:9: warning: this ‘if’ clause does not guard... [-Wmisleading-indentation]
         if (m_strings[i] > OPEN && m_strings[i] == lastStringStatus)
         ^~
/home/david/rosegarden-source/rosegarden-svn/src/gui/editors/guitar/Fingering.cpp:83:13: note: ...this statement, but the latter is misleadingly indented as if it is guarded by the ‘if’
             break;
             ^~~~~

I tried to run Rosegarden after the build. It reported a whole pile of lines, concluding with these:

[RosegardenMainWindow] initView()...
[StandardRuler] StandardRuler::connectRulerToDocPointer
[StandardRuler] StandardRuler::connectRulerToDocPointer
free(): invalid pointer
Aborted

How can I capture all the lines? There's way more than appear to be
captured in my scroll buffer.

Thanks.

--
David W. Jones