Hi krsgrdn,

On 02/08/19 01:28, krsg...@trixtar.org wrote:

Hi, I'm new to this list (again)

When I launch the mixer with no file loaded into RG the channels or tracks are
numbered but these number are very tiny (almost unreadable), and they vanish
altogether as soon as a file gets loaded

Suse Tumbleweed/Leap-15.1, 1920x1200 resolution

For a higher resolution screen you might look into higher DPI settings for QT which Rosegarden is using. I'm not sure what Desktop Environment your distribution is using. In my case (I am using XFCE) changing DPI for X as described in the Arch Wiki [1][2] : essentially QT applications pick-up the settings and you should get everything bigger and more combfortable for the eyes.

Hope this helps.
Lorenzo.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/HiDPI#X_Server
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg#Display_size_and_DPI