Top posting for variety -- not really -- this is a general comment without
specifics. ;-)

I just realized that the icons are shown both in the upper left corner (large)
and icon sized down in the group of icons -- I didn't really notice / look at
those at first, and may change my opinion after spending some time looking at
the small icons.

I always have a light background vs. a dark background, I guess I'll want to
think about that, also.