Hi Ted,

On 23/05/2020 03:02, Ted Felix wrote:
  Just posted some new ideas for the rosegarden app icon on the wiki. Head over to the logo page and have a look at the pdf at the top.  Then let me know what you think.

I like (in order of preference):

1. with transparent background, maybe trying to tweak the 'yellow/orange' point to remind a bit more of the the current icon (on my screen it looks a bit more towards a brown than a red/pink). I don't really mind about missing 'musical reference' as Rosegarden is established as a name for a musical app (at least in the connoisseurs' circle :-)

5. is fun, but would do a test making the leaf smaller and rotating the piano (anti)clockwise (so that it hints to the matrix editor) :-P

My two cents.
Lorenzo