On Tue, 04 Aug 2020 17:18:31 -1000
"David W. Jones" <gn...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> My interpretation of Alexandre's post below is you create separate
> events for each value to send - two CC events to set the MSB and LSB
> values, then a Program Change.
>
> That would send three succesive MIDI values, yes?

Yes, it's doable with separate events. It is a single logical event
(programm change with bank), that is sent as 3 MIDI events.

My understanding is that the OP wants it to be written as a single
event with all 3 values at once, and then rosegarden sends the 3
low-level events by itself. AFAIK it is not supported.

It it the same with RPNs/NRPNs which have to be sent as a list of MIDI
CCs and are not directly supported in rosegarden.

-a.