I will make it easier to understand
I want to send data as follows see the image below.
What is in red I want to have sent.
There is no way to configure an event to do this, although the 3 word instruction is standard for synths, but Rosegarden has all 3 the fields but there is no way in the editor I can enter all three values.
The event editor only allows me to enter the first two values.

That is the problem.
How do I get around this ?

"https://i.imgur.com/uDXF9Py.png";

On 2020-08-04 05:24, Alexandre DENIS wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2020 04:35:10 -0400
liebre...@grossmann-venter.com wrote:

I reversed engineered all the patch select midi and I can  change to
any patch I want through Midi Ox. So, I know the exact midi commands.
Dont worry about the values I have them all covere.

My problem is to enter an event at the start of the track so it plays
that patch rfor the entire patch

Unfortunately there is no way in the event editor to enter all three
values for the controller function. Only two is seemingly allowed.

The third is labeled but never used. the advanced configuration also
dont allow the third value.

It doesnt seem Rosegarden can do it, ubless someone can show me how
to edit an even to include all three the fields as show in the event
editor namely

Type(Data1)  Type(Data1)  Value(Data2)

"https://i.imgur.com/5im3AQH.png";

Or ANY way to send three successive midi values

Hello,

You have to send 3 separate MIDI messages, each with one data:
-- MIDI CC #0 for bank MSB
-- MIDI CC #32 for bank LSB
-- Program Change for Number.

-a.