On 20/02/2020 16:39, Petrit Hasani wrote:

I support this proposal.  Should have been done a long time ago.

Regards,
Hank

Dear colleagues,

Policy proposal 2019-08, "RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned RIPE NCC Address
Space", is now in the Review Phase.

The goal of the proposal is to ask the RIPE NCC to create ROAs with origin AS0
for all unallocated and unassigned address space under its control.

The proposal has been updated following the last round of discussion. Version 2
of the proposal includes a specification for the RIPE NCC to create all AS0
ROAs under a specific Trust Anchor.

The RIPE NCC has prepared an impact analysis on this latest proposal version to
support the community’s discussion.

You can find the proposal and impact analysis at:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/policies/proposals/2019-08
https://www.ripe.net/participate/policies/proposals/2019-08#impact-analysis

And the draft documents at:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/policies/proposals/2019-08/draft

As per the RIPE Policy Development Process (PDP), the purpose of this four week
Review Phase is to continue discussion of the proposal, taking the impact
analysis into consideration, and to review the full draft RIPE Policy Document.

At the end of the Review Phase, the Working Group (WG) Chairs will determine
whether the WG has reached rough consensus. It is therefore important to
provide your opinion, even if it is simply a restatement of your input from the
previous phase.

We encourage you to read the proposal, impact analysis and draft document and send
any comments to <routing-wg@ripe.net> before 20 March 2020.

Kind regards,

--
Petrit Hasani