John Wilson wrote:

>There is already an excellent Java XML-RPC implementation on Sourceforge
>http://xmlrpc.sourceforge.net/

Well it seems Kurt has gotten everyone all riled up.  I don't think I've
seen all three of you respond to one thread in quite a while, and all in
the same day!

Thanks for the pointer to that project, John, but after spending 2 hours
in their codebase I think I like the architecture and direction of this
project more.  I will go into reasons if any of the Marquee developers
want to take it up with me privately.

Anyhow, as a user and possible contributor to this project I'd like to
add my two cents to this thread.  Kurt may have violated Apache mailing
list etiquette a bit but I think his frustration stems from the fact
that this group doesn't do much to get new developers up to speed.  Some
pointers could be taken from some other Apache projects such as Cocoon
that have put some effort into shallowing the learning curve for
contributors as well as users.

Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks