Hi,

I am creating a new queue in my RT (3.8.5) system. As users will be sending a
fair amount of attachments, I would like to strip the outgoing emails of these
attachments in order to keep their mailbox size low. So users will still get
email for any comments/correspondences but not the attachments.
Is there any way that RT can strip the attachments of outgoing mail for a
specific queue?
Does anyone know if this is possible in any way?

I was thinking maybe I can achieve this by modifying the system queue scrips
(that are : "on action" Notify "someone"), but don't really know how if it is
possible or how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance for the help
-Nik