To list,

I've finally got CommandByMail to work with Custom Fields. Apparently, for any Custom Field to work, it needs to have a one-word name or a hyphenated name. I didn't read this in any of the READ ME's. So, since 98% of my Custom Fields have more than one word, like "Migrated Date", I will need to change it to "Migrated-Date" and change all queries to look for a hypenated version of what they used to look for. OH Well, at least it now works.

Thanks anyway.

Kenn
LBNL