Kenneth Crocker wrote:
To list,

When we were in 3.6.4, the category for a Custom Field would show in the "Modify Ticket" screen. This allowed a user to select the /category/ from a drop-down tab and thereby shorten the list of available values to choose from for that CF.
Thats a new feature of 3.8.7. Read the Changelog and you'll find a note about it. For older installations there is a conversion script included. I ran it but had problems afterwards that my Oracle based install of RT didn't work anymore. I think its fixed in the upcoming 3.8.8 or it was an issue in 3.8.6 and fixed in 3.8.7.

Regards,

Joop