It appears to fire the emails for Scrips that are at the TransactionCreate
stage, but my notify owner Scrip is at TransactionBatch.

For a ticket in this queue I see the following line of logging:

[Mon Oct  3 08:00:28 2011] [debug]: Found 2 scrips for TransactionBatch stage
with applicable type(s)  (/opt/rt_support.openbet
.com/bin/../lib/RT/Scrips_Overlay.pm:370)

But then nothing after that.....

Justin

Justin Hayes
OpenBet Head of Support