On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:04:22AM -0500, Chris Rios wrote:
>    I finally got my ExtractCF working last night on incoming tickets to a
> queue, what I would
>    like to do is find a way to manually run that script against the existing
> tickets in the queue
>    (There's about 2500). Is this possible at all? Please advise. Thank you!

You can use rt-crontool --transaction first --action
ExtractCustomFieldValues --template yourtemplate --search (find the
tickets you want to touch) to execute an existing action/template
across existing tickets.

You'll of course want to test on a development instance first

-kevin

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
* Boston — March 5 & 6, 2012