Hi Richard,

What email adress would you like to change ? Is it the one used by a queue when commenting or responding to a ticket or the one used by RT system ?

For the first part of my answer, check out in the queue configuration directly in the WebUI, for the second part, check out the RT_SiteConfig.pm file and the Set($SendmailArguments and the Set($FriendlyToLineFormat, lines.

Hope it helps,

Regards

Loic Cadoret
IT Technician