Yes RT_SiteConfig.pm sorry, it was what wanted to say ;)

Loic Cadoret
IT Technician
Keyyo

Le 18/05/2015 13:04, Jaime Kikpole a écrit :
There is a regular expression in RT_Config.pm.  Look for it, read the
directions, and then make any needed adjustments in RT_SiteConfig.pm (not
RT_Config.pm.)  Make sure that it matches the new email address and the old
one.  It's important that it handle both, so that you can account for both
existing and new tickets.

Also, make sure that the old address forwards messages to the new one.
Otherwise, when end users reply to an old ticket via email, it won't get
processed properly.

I've done this twice since I started using RT back in 2001.  RT can definitely
handle it if you have a decent email server that can handle forwarding, etc.

Jaime