Loic Cadoret
IT Technician
Keyyo

Le 04/06/2015 14:31, Bob Shaker a écrit :

You don’t need 2 separate emails for those fields. Our instance works fine with the same email in both fields.

*From:*rt-users [mailto:rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] *On Behalf Of *Rohit Gupta
*Sent:* Thursday, June 4, 2015 6:17 AM
*To:* Rohit Gupta; Landon Stewart
*Cc:* rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
*Subject:* Re: [rt-users] Configuring fetchmail to poll emails to respective queues.

Dear All \ Landon,

Problem solved – the issue was I haven’t granted the new queue the everyone rights to create a ticket, hence it was sending a bounce mailer daemon to the requestor.

But, I would still appreciate any one can clarify the reason to create 2 separate emails for correspond and comment.

Kind Regards,

*Rohit Gupta*

ARDEN
A Global Company
Celebrating over 50 years of making your life more comfortable!

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.

This OUTBOUND E-mail and Document(s) has been scanned by an Antivirus Server.