Hi List

I am trying to setup RT 4.4.1 so that tickets can be created via an email
handled by rt-mailgate.
So fare I can only get RT to create a ticket if the sender is already created
as a user in RT.

If I try to create a ticket from an, to RT unknown email address, I get a
message back saying:

The RT installation is running with $ExternalAuth = 1 and $ExternalSettings set
to use Pg_Auth to authenticate the users from a Postgresql.
@MailPlugins is not set, so it must be using the default values.

Any help in figuring out why RT won't allow ticket creation via email will be
greatly appreciated.

Yours
Rune Henssel
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017