Keith, Cris,  thank you for sharing.

Cris, I'm going to look into that wiki of yours.

To share with both of you, I just finished writing a combination of bash scripts, combined with an Open Source VOIP switch (Asterisk) and am able to create tickets ON THE FLY, real time, with caller id name and number, inserted into the ticket, with a unique identifier for call recordings for an active on-going call.

This is more of a hobby / learning exercise. Its very much at its primitive stages but very functional.

Since its barely 3-4 days since I started with RT, I'm documenting all the steps and questions that I'm coming up with. Perhaps that doc will help with future learning of enthusiasts.

Hopefully more people will share what they are doing with the REST API, as it gives us all more perspective of what can be done and what people doing in real life.

Thanks!
Reza.