On Dec 9, 2016, at 1:33 PM, Alex Hall
<ah...@autodist.com<mailto:ah...@autodist.com>> wrote:

I still don't have this working, so any input would be great. I just wanted to
add that, since my last email on the topic, I've tried putting an rtrc file in
/root, since I'm running this as root for the moment. It didn't help. I've also
looked through the actual file, trying to find where it gets its credentials
from, but all I saw was some kind of database handler function which I'll have
to try to track down. I'm really hoping someone knows an easier way. After all,
I can't be the first to use my own database name, username, and password who
needs this tool to run.

/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-setup-fulltext-index --dba root --dba-password secret

Source: https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.2.12/full_text_indexing.html

--
Landon Stewart
Lead Analyst - Abuse and Security Management

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Los Angeles - January 9-11 2017