On 12/12/16 10:42 AM, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi all,
I think I can say definitely that this is a bug. I added the DB credentials to RT_SiteConfig.pm and, suddenly, the indexer started working perfectly. Yet RT itself pulls the exact same credentials from RT_SiteConfig.d/03-DBInfo.pm with no trouble. I have all my settings in multiple files under RT_SiteConfig.d, and they all work. It's just rt-fulltext-indexer that seems to have trouble accessing them. This explains a lot, and hopefully gets fixed in the next release. Thanks for everyone's suggestions and help.
Permissions on RT_SiteConfig.d/03-DBInfo.pm are such that the user running rt-fulltext-indexer can read them? Alternately you're not running rt-fulltext-indexer from an earlier release (4.2.x) that didn't support RT_SiteConfig.d?

Jeff
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Los Angeles - January 9-11 2017