We have an instance of RT that is shared across three departments.  Each
department only needs to be able to see specific queues. Due to the way
permissions work in RT, all the queues are visible. My idea to fix the
"display" problem is to rewrite some of the widgets to only include the desired
queues (ex: 10 unonwned now is 10 tickets unowned in queues I should see). Is
there a way that I can pre-populate my users "RT At A Glance" with specific
elements that are germane to the specific user? (Dept A user gets widgets A-J,
Dept B gets A-D,K, etc) or can I create custom Dashboards and somehow instruct
RT to use them as the "home screen"?

Thanks!

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator