Ken - Correct, but there's one thing I left out that might clear this up:

The company wants to make the RT installation "read only" to all corporate
employees. This is where the "See everything" issue comes into play. Also, the
way our tickets can move between queues causes extra 'visibility' as well.

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300
To notify helpdesk: http://helpdesk.ogp.qvii.com or email: hd-gene...@qvii.com
To report email issues: postmas...@qvii.com

Hi Stephen,

We do this with standard RT permissions. We put the users in a group, and only
members of that group can see/work on tickets in their queue. They do not see
any other qeueus. I think you just need to look at your current ACLs more
closely.

Regards,
Ken