I understand were you're coming from, but for me that's part of the entertainment factor that only this list will allow. My attitude is that it's all in fun and shouldn't be taken seriously in the least bit. We're all just goofing off most of the time. As for you taking up for the coaches and JrT giving 'em hell, well, that's a good thing in my opinion. We need to see things from both sides. Hope you decide to hang around, but if not, we'll talk with you on the other forums. All the best either way and ROLL TIDE!!

Rick

Jason Houston wrote:
A number of reasons, Rick, but mainly it's just the tone around here. You
guys like it this way, and that's fine, but it's not for everyone. I'm sick
of the profanity-laced insult posts and Jeff's continuous shots at me for
posting some support for our coaches.

Roll Tide, guys.

Jason

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since you've made the public announcement that you're leaving, mind
publicly stating *why* you're leaving?