Hello, Vít:

Vít Ondruch wrote on 09/13/2016 12:01 AM:
Hi all,

-preview2 of the Ruby 2.4 [1] was released by upstream and here is the
test build for you (ARM is not finished yet, but I hope it will pass):

You can find the necessary changes in private-ruby-2.4 branch of dist-git.

When I did the last snapshot, I mentioned, that Tcl/Tk was moved into
gem. But upstream took step further and dropped the Tcl/Tk support from
the Ruby stdlib entirely. The tk gem is the only option now. Hence I
dropped the subpackage as well. The only caveat is that there is not
good place to obsolete this package. I figured out that I place the
obsoletes into ruby-libs to remove the ruby-tcltk package from the
system, but if you have any better idea, please let me know.

Vít

[1]
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2016/09/08/ruby-2-4-0-preview2-released/

Perhaps packaging ruby/tk is the smartest:
https://github.com/ruby/tk

Looks like the git log or so, the above seems to be exactly the replacement
for previously rubylib Tcl/Tk.

If you don't have time, I may try packaging in a week or two weeks.

Regards,
Mamoru