Yeah, maybe we need a volunteer designer for this.

I don't know, I just want that rubyonrails.org need cool/modern new look.
Maybe like https://reactjs.org

And also for the docs, maybe we have to re-structure the menus so it's
easier to navigate the guides. Make it simpler like https://reactjs.org or git
books.

And also for the guides, I think the guides are too many words, maybe we
can make it shorter.