Why are you using an extra data object -its far easier if your facts are
actually facts in the working memory.

What you have written as your rules is totally incorrect - you seem to be
trying to write java method calls not rule statements.
My advice is to
a) try writing the same rule as a drl first before trying to represent it in a
spreadsheet
b) look at the intermediate drl that the spreadsheet compiler produces to get a
better understanding of the output that the spreadsheet produces.

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00