Thank You for your reply.

I am trying to access all the facts through one fact, actually the scenario
is we have multiple screens in our application and each screen will have
multiple fields where we want to show/hide the screen/field based on data
provided in screens.

So Instead of sending each screen data separate, We thought of sending the
parent object and inside the rules(i.e decision table) we want to access the
data of specific screen.

As mentioned by you, I am using the intermediate DRL output using below code
SpreadsheetCompiler sc = new SpreadsheetCompiler();
        String drlstr = null;
        try
        {
            drlstr =
sc.compile(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource(decisionTableSheet,
this.getClass()).getInputStream(), InputType.XLS);
        }

Here it is giving the rule parse exception and returning the package as
null.

Coming to DRL, I am facing difficulty in defining rules like scenarios as
below

- null check
- need to use java String methods like equals() and length()
- setting data in HashMap, ArrayList

Actually I tried the above using a rule definition in Guvnor.

It would be helpful If you can provide me the URL or some information to
write rules using DRL.

My Development environment:
Drools 5.2
Eclipse with JBoss tools