The best place to start is the drools documentation
http://www.jboss.org/drools/documentation particularly the expert guide.
This shows both drl and spreadsheet syntax and examples.
You are getting the exception because the first line of the condition should
just be an object restriction eg fact1 : DataObject()
Your second line is then a restriction on that data object.

What you send from your screen and what you insert into the working memory
doesn't have to be identical.
Your screen may use a single object to relay the object but that doesn't mean
you can't explode it into separate facts as you insert it into your working
memory, but it depends on what you are trying to achieve - are these just
validation rules or are you going to be modifying the objects?

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00