I must recommend *do not use s3ql on top acd_cli *

*But i have a solution to this*, im still using s3ql on amazon cloud drive,
its abit complicated. but it works. if people interested i can do a
tutorial how to setup it.
atm i have 2-3Tb in amazon drive via s3ql and i can stream full hd or even
a 4K movie where bitrate is over 5k. its super fast usage. it can be done,
but there is alot caution needed on use it.(on mounting systems watch out
wipes etc)
explanation about how movie stream is passing: amazon_acd_cli -> s3ql ->
server where is owncloud and s3ql -> WEBDAV -> Kodi on my home connect via
webdav to server -> TV 4k -> enjoy

explanation what i have done in short:
using combination of unionfs, s3ql with encryption, owncloud as frontend,
and alot of scripts to automate everything it works, it is dirty but works,
and it is fast as hell :D

only bad on this setup is if server crash the s3ql.fsck takes more than 2
hours on a single fs, i have 3 fs: you always want split fs:s in case one
breaks then you don't lost everything