On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 at 07:45, Matthias Koeppe <matthiaskoe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Next iteration:
> https://34.105.185.241/sagemath/sage-all-2023-01-14-004/issues
> with much improved labels

The label component: elliptic curves is empty, which does not seem right.
On trac there are 64 open elliptic curve tickets.  One currently active
example is #34782.  What is the best way to look for the new issue
corresponding to a trac ticket number?

Currently the only authors on issues are Dima and Matthias.  Will it be
possible to make the issue authors match the ticket creator on trac?

John