On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 3:34 PM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know. Perhaps Matthias changed something in the setup of the repos.

I doubt it's some sort of metadata poisoning that happened in the
latest iteration so that the search broke - it's probably general
flakiness of setup.
We can, potentially, ask GitHub support for help.
However, the Enterprise Server version we're using is not the very
latest - but I don't want more hours of banging my head on the
keyboard to upgrade it to the next minor version (as they'd probably
1st thing ask for such an update...)