I have spent some time inspecting the (provisionally) migrated tickets, and
it all looks very good.  One small thing struck me: the cross-referencing
to other tickets works fine (ticket/issue numbers preceded by "#" are links
to the other ticket/issue), but one cannot tell without following the link
whether the other ticket is closed.  This is important for other tickets
which are dependencies.  On trac, these were displayed with a
strike-through.  Is it possible to do the same, or automatically  append "
(closed)" after a link to another closed ticket?  Or will this be
unnecessary once github does its usual thing when tickets are
cross-referenced?

Also, I think it is fine to have many different labels for issues, as we
have many components.  But why was it thought necessary to have all the
component labels start with "component:"?  That seems redundant. It does
mean that all the components come almost first in the list of labels ("bug"
is at the top which is fine), with the dozen or so non-component labels
other than bug all at the bottom of the list.  If we could prefix all the
non-component labels instead with something very small which was allowed by
GitHub and which made them all come first, then we could remove the
"component:" prefix from the majority.

Is it possible for us to try out creating a new (dummy) issue on the mock
GitHub site, to try out the interface? Obviously any issues created there
now will be lost at the next iteration.

John