On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 9:07 AM John Cremona <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 at 07:45, Matthias Koeppe <matthiaskoe...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Next iteration:
>> https://34.105.185.241/sagemath/sage-all-2023-01-14-004/issues
>> with much improved labels
>

> The label component: elliptic curves is empty, which does not seem right.  On
> trac there are 64 open elliptic curve tickets.  One currently active example
> is #34782.  What is the best way to look for the new issue corresponding to a
> trac ticket number?
>
> Currently the only authors on issues are Dima and Matthias.

No, why? See e.g.
https://34.105.185.241/sagemath/sage-all-2023-01-14-004/issues/21093
(author: you, John :-))
https://34.105.185.241/sagemath/sage-all-2023-01-14-004/issues/34898
(author: fchapoton)
https://34.105.185.241/sagemath/sage-all-2023-01-14-004/issues/34905
(author: tscrim)

> Will it be possible to make the issue authors match the ticket creator on
> trac?
the plan is that for everybody with a github account the trac tickets
acct names are mapped to
these account names. For the rest, they are mapped to some aliases.

The search on issues is currently not working, but it's probably a limitation of
our trial setup.