Dear Tiberiu,
   While I am not an expert on quantum computing, nor do I know the full
reach of Lie superalgebras, I am unaware of how quantum computing and Lie
superalgebras are related. Now Lie superalgebras have strong connections
with quantum field theory, that is far beyond the scope of what I was
thinking and would likely be something that would be built upon the
framework developed here at a much later date. In fact, I'm not sure how
much we can even compute using Lie algebras and QFT/CFT.

I believe this project needs is also someone who fully understands linear
algebra and has experience with representation theory (of algebras) in
order to be successful. In particular, most of the algorithms are build
around linear algebra. I would prefer someone who has seen graded algebras
and/or Lie (super)algebras in some from as well. Now I believe you need a
strong background in linear algebra for quantum computing, what your
proposal will need to do more so is convince me that you have the
representation theory and algebra knowledge to be successful.

Best,
Travis