Hi,

I am Tiberiu Lepadatu, a second year student at the UPB, Romania. I have a
strong
interest in numerical methods and mathematics. My interest in mathematics

derives form my interes in quantum computation. Right now i am doing a
masters
course in quantum computing. I am actively involved in numerical methods

research and i love reading about what new things have been developed. I
have

discovered your project by looking for a better alternative for Octave for

research purposes. I have an interest in applied mathematics and i think
that a
tool for Lie superalgebra is imperative providing that the quantum field
is
becoming to be the center of debate for the scientific comunity. I have
started
looking through the sage code and i thing that i have a brod understanding
of
how it works. I also started learning cython (i am quite good in c and
python so
this should not be something to hard). I think that an good implementation
of
Lie super algebras will be an interesting topic to follow and i will be
honored
if you give me the chance to do it over the summer as part of gsoc. Last
year I
was working last year almost everyday for nautilus (gnome file manager,
written
in C). Not as part GSOC but rather as a hobby. I feel like it is a quick

language to develop in. Also giving my academic background i feel that i
can
learn new things pretty fast.

Kind regards,
Tiberiu Lepadatu

PS: Sorry for the spelling errors, English is not
my mother tongue and i am quite dyslexic.